As a firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, we are ideally placed to look after all of your accounting and business advice needs at any stage of the business life cycle.
We provide a proactive service and focus on building close working relationships with our clients in order to provide the best possible service.
We have in depth knowledge and experience of helping our clients with with various business related issues such as:
Cloud Accounting Solutions
We are a accredited software resellers for a number of cloud based bookkeeping packages including Kashflow, Xero and SageOne and so receive the latest training information and product advice. This directly benefits you and allows us to offer the most up to date advice.
Our services include:
- Supply of a range of Cloud based products
- Full software installation and setup if needed
- Sage training using your own data
- On-going personal support on the software
We can provide assistance with all aspects of your bookkeeping needs from the recording of your financial transactions through to the accurate and up to date administration of your business records.
Our bookkeeping process, which would either take place at your premises or ours, would include:
- Providing you with a checklist of the books and records which we require
- Agree a timetable for completion
- Attend your premises or obtain your financial records
- Enter the transactions into your records/software
- Reconcile the control accounts and review
- Reference and file invoices
- Discuss and agree any unusual activity
Related bookkeeping services
By having Ribchesters perform the bookkeeping for your business we can also provide:
- Regular computerised lists of outstanding debtors and creditors. These are essential to assist you in collecting cash from customers and making payments to suppliers.
- Services linked into our management accounts preparation services in order to provide you with regular accounts and/or we can also complete your VAT returns on your behalf
- Cover for temporary staff absences
- Training for your staff so that they can carry out these processes for you
Timely, accurate and meaningful financial information is essential to enable you to make informed commercial decisions and to help maintain control of your business. Furthermore, management accounts can be used to meet the requirements of any funding organisation that may be providing working capital or long-term finance to your business.
In addition, preparing regular management accounts provides us with the opportunity to evaluate your business performance and position in real time, enable us to forecast tax liabilities for the year and identify tax-planning opportunities in a timely fashion.
Business plans and cash flow forecasting
The financial management of your business is the key to safeguarding assets and also your financial wealth. It is therefore important that you plan your business development both strategically and financially. A financial business plan helps you to do this.
Business plans and cash flow forecasts are generally prerequisites of obtaining third party finance, grants or other funding. A business plan can also help in negotiating a possible future sale of the business.
Our business plans include:
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections
- Supporting analysis and detailed narrative of the figures contained within the plan.
We have detailed and in depth knowledge and expertise of assisting businesses in the following areas:
- Business sales & acquisitions
- Highlighting targets
- Vendor and purchaser due diligence
- Management buy-outs or buy-in’s
- Establishing a fair and reasonable valuation and business modelling
- Structuring the deal
- Funding (banks, asset based lenders, government agencies, venture capitalists and business angels)
- Liaising with solicitors
- General business and tax advice of the deal